Skip to main content

Dream. Wish. Believe.


Hiiii :D
The weird chick is back yet again? Hell, yeah!
Why, though? I dunno! Who does?! Even God couldn't figure my head out. Hence, I was bestowed upon this earth. True story, bro. And yes, I'm that awesome.





Today's inspiration isn't just one. The picture, the quote and a certain person's story together contribute for this post. 


“I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge. That myth is more potent than history. That dreams are more powerful than facts. That hope always triumphs over experience. That laughter is the only cure for grief. And I believe that love is stronger than death.” 
― Robert Fulghum


Yes, I still find unicorns the most majestic creatures ever. I still wish for a fairy god mother or a secret spirit guardian  I still wish for a Hogwarts letter. I would love to be a princess or one of Santa's cute little elf or some fantasy creature. I still wish I could fall down a hole and end up in Wonderland. I still wish I could drink some magic potion and gain the ability to fly or become invisible at will. I still want to be able to read people's mind or see the future. I'm still looking for the day when exams are abolished or Mondays are cancelled 
 I still think I can change the world. I still think I can make a difference. I still think I know what I'm doing. I still think I will be the greatest the world's ever seen. I think I can be extraordinary and dazzling. Maybe, I'm not but I still think I will be.

No, I'm not delusional. I'm not a stupid girl dreaming on. I know unicorns don't really exist and neither does Santa or his elves but so what? Do we really need things to be all facts and proof ? Can't we just believe in certain things just for the feeling of bliss they bring with the thought of their existence? 

Believing in things that make you excited or happy just with a thought, brings magic into life. No, it might never come true but is it so bad to hope for a miracle?

 No, life aint perfect. It's not a huge rosy picture. It has moments of doubt. times of trouble, tears, losses and it's share of trauma. Nothing is all bright and shiny, but look beyond the imperfections and you'll see a happy place for you to be. That blind spot that makes us capable of overlooking the faults, is what can make our lives a happier journey.

Faith is believing when it is beyond the powers of reason to believe. 

So, as the Kit-Kat advertisement dialogue says- Ek break lo, kya pata zindagi aapko kuchh haseen dikha de..


Till next time, people! Yes, this post if highly fictional. I just wish I could be this person. So this is my wish!
LoveKearty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stoner Agony

Every tear a waterfall  In the night the stormy night  she'll close her eyes  In the night the stormy night  away she'd fly  And dreams of  Para-para-paradise  Para-para-paradise  Para-para-paradise  She closed her eyes and tried to block out the voices. Those screaming outside and those in her head asking her to flee. She tried not to give in to the voices in her head- the voices that told her to go back to the numbness. Just so she didn't have to deal with the voices outside screaming in agony. She didn't like the darkness that the numbness brought with itself with it. However, the voices outside were tearing at her insides. She decided to listen to the ones in her mind, thinking that they knew which suffering was better. She opened the drawer beside her bed and took out a vial of liquid from it. As she reverted back to her old ways of coping, her body slowly grew limp as her mind gave way to the uncertain vagueness. Ever so slowly, she fell back on the

Stairs away from Home

She stood there and reminisced about home. She thought of all the wonderful childhood memories associated to that big white house. She thought of running down the stairs every morning when she smelled the waffles in the kitchen. She thought of her mother laughing when her tiny frame knocked into her. She thought of her dad half-heartedly trying to berate her for running on the staircase with a small smile on his face.  She thought of the little swing on the porch. She thought of Auntie El telling her stories about her mom, sitting on that old swing. She thought of the pillar in the living room where daddy marked her height every year. She thought of her prom day when daddy almost cried taking a picture with her next to that pillar. She thought of the day she packed up her room. She thought of how strange the walls looked without ratty pictures from school stuck to them. She thought of the first time she came back home. She thought of how it had felt. " Miss, do you wi

Yet I smile

Don’t cry cause it ended. Smile cause it happened. Yes it's been a while Yet I smile I smile for I have seen the best of times the best of nights I smile for I have lived amazing moments a journey through life I smile for I have survived a few sorrows lots of turmoil I smile for I know what it's like what I'm like I smile for all for myself for you all yes it's been a while yet I smile